Business interruptions can occur at any time and come in all shapes and sizes. We help companies develop controls, policies & procedures to address the likelihood and implications of active threats, failure events or downtime. This business survival strategy helps ensure long-term business resilience and process availability for you, your clients and key stakeholders.
Our services and plans work with all existing risk management frameworks and use established industry standards for guidance. Some examples include OSHA’s 29 CFR, ASIS/BSI, ISO 22301, NFPA 1600 and NIST 800 series for information security.
We also specialize in helping companies achieve voluntary compliance with Department of Homeland Security’s Private Sector Participation (PS-Prep) program to help America remain strong and resilient. Our services include:
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP): Create a customized plan detailing how to prevent, respond, restore & recover operations from high-risk business interruptions
- Risk Assessments: Identify your company’s critical assets, threats and vulnerabilities with the greatest impact and highest probability of occurring
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA): Quantify and qualify the impact and probability of potential losses when critical business functions become unavailable for any reason
- Disaster Recovery Program: The operational continuity program for the company’s Information Technology assets and personnel (unless defined otherwise)
- Exercises and tests: Ensure your team is truly prepared to execute your emergency response and business continuity strategies.
- Gap analysis: Evaluate whether existing policies and procedures are sufficient to protect the company against critical business interruptions
- Information security programs: Protect the confidentiality, availability & integrity of company data and help IT departments reduce the company’s risk profile
- Governance, Risk management and Compliance (GRC): Evaluations to ensure appropriate standards of care and due diligence are addressed
The information silos that exist in most organizations prevent companies from effectively preparing for and responding to many threats. Our work helps remove these barriers, bringing teams together to build a company that’s more resilient, more efficient and capable of quickly adapting in the face of adversity.